Well at least the authors do. And by vacation I actually mean that I have to take a rain-check this particular week, because there simply is too much happening at the moment for me to have time to produce any kind of serious blog posts.
- Lots and lots and lots of school assignments that need to be handed in by Thursday and Friday
- Saturday is my little sisters birthday. Yay her for finally dinging the oh so important level 20!
- Saturday is also the day she is scheduled to give birth to her daughter, whom we all can’t wait to meet and greet. This means you’ll be calling me Auntie Aendi very soon Of course it’s possible (and actually probable) that this won’t happen on Saturday, but it’s very possible it will happen some time this week.
This means that until Sunday, there won’t be any major posts, unless something very brilliant comes to mind and simply can’t way. Just don’t hold your breath
Until the, I leave you with a pretty Wordle, to have something pretty to look at
And a list of things that need to be done, but won’t get done right now:
- “Well I never…” page needs to be updated
- Blogroll needs to be updated
- Lists of Podcasts needs to be updated
- Level Cowwithbark to at least level 55 before the expansion
- Write lots and lots of witty, remarkable posts you all will love! (one can always dream)
WoW safe and don’t do too much I would not do myself!